oAppsNET Group is an Oracle Partner that specializes in financial business solutions based on the Oracle ecosystem. With pre-built connectors to Oracle EBS and customizable pre-built workflows.
Available in Marketplaces
oAppsNET Group is an Oracle Partner that specializes in financial business solutions based on the Oracle ecosystem. Our consulting team averages 20+ years of hands-on experience and are well versed in the Procure To Pay Space.
Our OAN Vendor onboarding & maintenance application provides a workspace where people, process and technology come together. Technology is used to build a process that balances automation with data quality control which empowers people to focus their efforts on the areas which require attention and improvement.
Our OAN Vendor maintenance application consists of pre-built & pre-configured Vendor onboarding & maintenance workflows along with Oracle ERP connectors that make your Vendor maintenance a breeze.
If your organization wants to transform your Vendor onboarding & maintenance process without upgrading or updating your ERP systems, then our OAN Vendor maintenance application is your answer.
- Predefined Vendor Workflow with Request Types: New & Update
- Configurable Vendor Onboarding Workflows: Maintenance & Conversions
- Supports Masters Data Management “MDM”: Vendors, Vendors Sites, Vendor Contracts, Vendor Banking
- Supports Customer Specific Business Rules
- Inter-Departmental Collaboration
- Advanced Approval Routing
- Supplier MDM Duplicate Checking
- Supplier Audit Support
- 3rd Party Vendor Compliance Hooks
- Support Vendor Attachments (Tax Forms, Compliance Forms, Contracts)
- Pre Built Reports & Self Service Reporting
- PreBuilt Oracle Connector
- *Additional Languages Upon Request: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese
Our patented three-prong approach allows us to cover all aspects of your business’s digital transformation.
- The right people are seeing the right set of data that helps to make the best decisions
- Provides ability for team members from different groups to collaborate online to maintain vendors
- Prevent duplication of vendor information
- Reduce time spent researching Vendor mantenance issues
- Vendor onboarding team can focus on the analysis and processing of exceptions versus data entry activities
- Users are held accountable to process their documents in a timely manner
- Managers can identify bottlenecks and spot process improvements
The cycle continues with People using these improvements to improve the overall Process!
- Vendor requests are guided through the invoice lifecycle with the use of a standard set of workflows, steps, statuses, and actions which ensure the documents are fully prepared for the final destination…the ERP system
- Workflows are fully configurable to meet your specific business needs
- Standard and custom business rules are applied to keep the document on the right track
- Summary views and reports bring visibility to process trends and bottlenecks
- The portal unifies Vendor Onboarding requests to follow a single global process
- Audit and Compliance support is provided via Recorded Event History throughout the entire process
The process cannot be made a reality without the use of technology …
- Provides user interface which is pleasant and easy to use
- Platform to efficiently gather the information to support vendor creation or updates
- Tightly integrates with ERP system
- Utilization of ERP setups and configurations to apply specific business rules/validations
- Seamless interface process into the ERP system
- Apply business rule logic to:
- Automate the derivation of data
- Automate the triggering of flow actions
- Identify exceptions
- Real-time metrics
- Easily integrates with existing User Security software
- Application screens and forms support multiple languages to allow localizations
- Duplicate Vendor Detection
- Integration with common User Security platforms
- Role-Based Security by Shared Service Center